Owners & Directors
Princess Livingston Zabel
Villanova University '12
Danbury '08 (CT)
Playing lacrosse turned my passion for the game into a career that I love. Developing players is an incredible experience, watching them become complete student athletes and thriving at a high level is something only a coach can take pride in. Playing in high school, going through the recruiting process, making it to Villanova as a player, and then to many coaching endeavors, has come full circle. I am excited to share what I have learned on the journey to the next generation of lacrosse players. The years I have spent coaching in college also allowed me to realize there is only so much time coaches have to work with their teams. Extra work is necessary for players to get better outside of their dedicated training. Working with us will fill that gap.
- Co-Owner & Director of Black Pirate Lacrosse & LET’S GO LAX
- Asst. Coach, Bucknell University (2018-2019)
- Defensive Coordinator and Recruiting Coordinator
- 2nd in Patriot League in CT’s per game; second to ranked #14 Navy.
- 3rd in Patriot League in GB’s behind ranked #14 Navy and #10 Loyola
- Closing weekend defense ranked 16th in NCAA for CT’s per game; 42nd in NCAA for GB’s per game
- Assisted in recruiting 2020 class that is ranked #22 in DI (Inside Lacrosse)
- Head Coach, Central CT State University (2016-2018)
- Three All-Conference Selections
- Assist. Coach, Villanova University (2014-2016)
- Big East Tournament; First time in program history
- Four All-Big East Players
- Grad Assist. Coach, Mercer University (2013-2014)
- Assisted in recruiting and signing 26 student-athletes for inaugural season
- Practiced and did skill development with 12 student-athletes prior to 1st season
- Assist. Coach, Mount Olive (2012-2013)
- Assisted in building first year program
- At the time the 7th team in DII history to finish above .500 during their inaugural season
- Villanova University (2008-2012)
- Three-year starter (Midfield & Defense)
- Big East Weekly Honor Roll (2012)
- Danbury High School (2004-2008)
- All-American Honorable Mention (2012)
- All-State and All-Conference (2011), (2012)
- Record Held: Points in a season and career caused turnovers.
Amanda K. Zabel
University of New Haven, M.S. '13
Central Connecticut State University '07
Lafayette '03 (MO)
I picked up lacrosse my junior year of high school in Missouri after moving from Long Island. When the time came to make a decision between softball and lacrosse, the choice was easy, lacrosse was it. I loved being a goalie and student-athlete, it does not compare to anything in the world. I found myself always involved with lacrosse after my time in college. The game still drives me forward and to make coaching the next generation of lacrosse players is a dream. Our combined experience and love for the game will provide players the recipe for greatness.
- Co-Owner & Director of Black Pirate Lacrosse and LET’S GO LAX
- Deloitte, Consultant, Government and Public Services (2018-2019)
- Connecticut General Assembly, Clerk of the Appropriations Committee & Legislative Aide(2014-2017)
- Assistant Coach, Central Connecticut State University (2017-2018)
- Assistant Coach, Sacred Heart University (2010-2013)
- NEC All-Rookie Team
- Second Team All-Conferences
- Rookie Player of the Week(s)
- Players of the Week(s)
- Central Connecticut State University (2003-2007)
- Nationally Ranked
- #16 Save Percentage (2005), #23 Save Percentage (2006), #11 Ground Balls (2006)
- NEC Academic Achievement Award
- NCAA Leadership Conference
- Holds records for save percentage, lowest shots allowed and ground balls
If you have paid in full for a league, camp, clinic, or skill session and incur an injury that will not allow you to participate please let us know. The only way a refund would be issued is due to injury and a doctor’s note is necessary to confirm. We will not refund for those players that have signed up and can no longer attend.
If we find that a refund is due, we will refund all but, processing fees and your registration deposit. The registration fee will not be refunded under any circumstances no matter when you registered.
24 hour notice is required to receive a credit for any event. Less than 24 hours notice may result in a loss of credit towards a future event in the same year. No credit will be given once the event has started.
US Lacrosse Membership
All players that participate in Black Pirate Lacrosse events are required to be members of US LACROSSE to supplement personal insurance policies.
We will check memberships before each event. If your membership is not current you will not be allowed to participate and unfortunately will not receive a refund.
To become a US Lacrosse Member or check your membership status, please visit: http://www.uslacrosse.org